The Seek Select level combines high-tech materials for ultimate warmth and stretch. These premium wetsuits feature the new Graphene Lining, which is an incredible heat conductor and makes sure you stay warm on the water. Only high-quality materials were used to make the Seek Select the most progressive wetsuit without compromises. The minimal panel designs guarantee limitless freedom of movement while sealed seams prolong the lifetime of this suit. Made to explore the toughest conditions, ION added Graphene_Plush throughout the torso and legs. Hot_Stuff 2.0 lining provides additional warmth at the arms and shoulders. Seek Select Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins as well as detachable leg loops to prevent water from rushing into the suit.Superior Warm: Quick-drying and heat-conducting Graphene_Plush combinedwith Hot_Stuff 2.0
- Optimum Stretch: Limitless freedom of movement thanks to less panels and the use of our stretchiest linings.
- Power_Seam: Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span
- Protection: Crash_Pads at shins.Dry_Grid: Leave the water in its rightful place down below, not in your wetsuit – Drygrid absorbs up to 30% less water. As a result, the wetsuit is lighter and cooling by evaporation is reduced. Last but not least the look of the Drygrid contributes to the sophisticated detailing.
- Graphene_Plush: Graphene is an impossibly light, strong and heat-conducting material. ION integrated this revolutionary material into it's new inner lining – with the highest concentration you'll find in any wetsuit on the market. The result is up to 20% more warmth compared to ION's Plasma_Plush 2.0 lining. Also, Graphene_Plush guarantees incredible drying times for your wetsuit, making sure it's always nice and comfy.
- Hot_Stuff 2.0: Hot_Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Power_Seams: Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span providing freedom of movement and comfort wrapped in a smart package. The Power_Seams adding a special touch and unique look to all ION Select models.
- I_Foam: The I_Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. Thanks to the new foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density the I_foam also contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Sweep_Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Fused_Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Knee Hollow Embossing: Less material at the knee bends increases the freedom of movement when bending them.
- Elbow_Hollow: Less material at the crook of the arm increases the freedom of movement when bending the arm.
- Water_Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Seal_Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain_Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg_Loop: All ION wetsuits with long legs come with detachable velcro straps (Leg_Loop). The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg_Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction. If you choose not to use the velcro loops they can easily be removed by hand. Rear-zip wetsuits come with an extra-plush panel to secure the Leg_Loops even tighter.
- Sunglasses_Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys. Just store them in the Key Pocket inside the wetsuit. Note: Only store waterproof keys in order to avoid any damage.
- Crash_Pads: The extra padding on the shins provides improved protection from impact.
*Please note that this size chart is intended as a guide only.
Perception of comfort is highly subjective and individual body shapes can vary considerably. To ensure the perfect fit always try it on in the shop first! Also be aware that time and exposure to UV can affect
the integrity of neoprene itself and wetsuits will stretch slightly over time.
**We reccoment to use 1 size bigger for SUP use