Seek Amp stands for epic stretch. Ultra-flexible thermo lining combined with lightweight neoprene provides extra warmth for uncompromising freedom of movement all year round. The secret for optimal heat retention lies in ION's super flexible inside lining, called Hot_Stuff 2.0, in combination with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0 on the back panel. I_foam neoprene foam traps more insulating air thanks to a new structure which contributes to better heat retention and flexibility. In spots without thermal lining, super soft Silk_Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max.Toasty Warm: Quick drying Plasma_Plush 2.0 combined with Hot_Stuff 2.0 for the best combination of warmth and stretch.
- Epic Stretch: Limitless movement thanks to less panels and our stretchiest lining Hot_Stuff 2.0.
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area.
- Minimal Panel Design: Sweep_Cut and a continuous panel on front and back are the reason why this suit feels like a second skin.Dry_Grid: Leave the water in its rightful place down below, not in your wetsuit – Drygrid absorbs up to 30% less water. As a result, the wetsuit is lighter and cooling by evaporation is reduced. Last but not least the look of the Drygrid contributes to the sophisticated detailing.
- Plasma_Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Eco_Stretch (black color color way): ION uses recycled nylon fabric for its exterior linings. The material is sourced from nylon waste, but the best thing is that its stretch properties are just as good as conventional linings.
- Hot_Stuff 2.0: Hot_Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk_Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- I_Foam: The I_Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. Thanks to the new foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density the I_foam also contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Sweep_Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Cordlock: So let's get down to the nitty-gritty: A soft cord lock for front-zip wetsuits that can be adjusted with just one hand. It's a subtle addition that won't bother you while riding.
- Replaceable Draw Cord: The cord is used to tighten the suit at the shoulder. The high load on this small detail can lead to unavoidable damage. Now it can be easily replaced. This is ION's answer to planned product obsolescence that occurs in other industries.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Fused_Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Seal_Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain_Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- separate Leg_Straps
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys – easily store them in the Key_Pocket. Please note: only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.
*Please note that this size chart is intended as a guide only.
Perception of comfort is highly subjective and individual body shapes can vary considerably. To ensure the perfect fit always try it on in the shop first! Also be aware that time and exposure to UV can affect
the integrity of neoprene itself and wetsuits will stretch slightly over time.
**We reccoment to use 1 size bigger for SUP use