Seek Core wetsuits offer premium performance for an affordable price. The single-lined back panel allows freedom of movement where needed, whilst Hot_Stuff 2.0 provides warmth and quick drying. In spots without thermal lining, super soft Silk_Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. The front zip version makes sure there's nothing to interfere with your paddle power. Highly durable nylon in the leg and torso area make the Seek Core a very robust companion for your adventures.Warm: Hot_Stuff 2.0 ensures no limitation in stretch and keeps you warm at the same time.
- Stretch: A smart use of fabrics will make sure this suit will give you good times on the water
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area.
- Price Value: Entry-level suit don't have to be boring!Hot_Stuff 2.0: Hot_Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk_Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Sweep_Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Cordlock: So let's get down to the nitty-gritty: A soft cord lock for front-zip wetsuits that can be adjusted with just one hand. It's a subtle addition that won't bother you while riding.
- Replaceable Draw Cord: The cord is used to tighten the suit at the shoulder. The high load on this small detail can lead to unavoidable damage. Now it can be easily replaced. This is ION's answer to planned product obsolescence that occurs in other industries.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Seal_Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain_Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- separate Leg_Straps
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys – easily store them in the Key_Pocket. Please note: only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.
*Please note that this size chart is intended as a guide only.
Perception of comfort is highly subjective and individual body shapes can vary considerably. To ensure the perfect fit always try it on in the shop first! Also be aware that time and exposure to UV can affect
the integrity of neoprene itself and wetsuits will stretch slightly over time.
**We reccoment to use 1 size bigger for SUP use