Amaze Amp stands for epic stretch. Ultra-flexible thermal lining combined with lightweight neoprene provide extra warmth for uncompromising freedom of movement all year round. The secret for optimal heat retention lies in ION's super-flexible inside lining, called Hot_Stuff 2.0, in combination with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0 on the back panel. I_foam neoprene foam traps more insulating air thanks to a new structure which contributes to better heat retention and flexibility. In spots without thermo lining, super soft Silk_Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. Amaze Amp Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins as well as detachable leg loops to prevent water from rushing into the suit.Toasty Warm: Quick drying Plasma_Plush 2.0 combined with Hot_Stuff 2.0 for the best combination of warmth and stretch.
- Epic Stretch: Limitless movement thanks to less panels and our stretchiest lining Hot_Stuff 2.0.
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area.
- Protection: Crash_Pads at shins.Novaskin
- Dry_Grid: Leave the water in its rightful place down below, not in your wetsuit – Drygrid absorbs up to 30% less water. As a result, the wetsuit is lighter and cooling by evaporation is reduced. Last but not least the look of the Drygrid contributes to the sophisticated detailing.
- Plasma_Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Hot_Stuff 2.0: Hot_Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk_Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- I_Foam: The I_Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. Thanks to the new foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density the I_foam also contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Sweep_Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water_Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain_Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg_Loop: All ION wetsuits with long legs come with detachable velcro straps (Leg_Loop). The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg_Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction. If you choose not to use the velcro loops they can easily be removed by hand. Rear-zip wetsuits come with an extra-plush panel to secure the Leg_Loops even tighter.
- Fused_Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Crash_Pads: The extra padding on the shins provides improved protection from impact.
- Seal_Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Sunglasses_Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys. Just store them in the Key Pocket inside the wetsuit. Note: Only store waterproof keys in order to avoid any damage.
*Please note that this size chart is intended as a guide only.
Perception of comfort is highly subjective and individual body shapes can vary considerably. To ensure the perfect fit always try it on in the shop first! Also be aware that time and exposure to UV can affect
the integrity of neoprene itself and wetsuits will stretch slightly over time.
**We reccoment to use 1 size bigger for SUP use